Agarwal, Rachna | 2012
- Author(s): Agarwal, Rachna
- Publisher: Springer India]
- Pages: 1--8
- Keywords: quality control, scientific facilities, health services
This study assessed the use of quality indicators to assess and monitor the quality system of clinical laboratory services and concludes that this is a valuable tool in keeping the total testing process under control in a systematic and transparent way.
Ahmad, Manzoor and Khan, Farooq Ahmad and Ahmad, Sadia Atif | 2009
- Author(s): Ahmad, Manzoor and Khan, Farooq Ahmad and Ahmad, Sadia Atif
- Publisher: Elsevier science
- Pages: 259--262
- Keywords: health services, scientific facilities, standardization, pakistan
This article discusses the accreditation of pathology laboratories in Pakistan.
Aït-Khaled, Nadia | 2010
- Author(s): Aït-Khaled, Nadia
- Publisher: International union against tuberculosis and lung disease
- Pages: --
- Keywords: health services, scientific facilities, disease control, tuberculosis
This sixth edition of 'The Orange Guide' contains a description of tuberculosis, its diagnosis, treatment, the organisation and management of tuberculosis services and the structure within which such services can be delivered, even in the very poorest countries.
Alemnji, George A. | 2012
- Author(s): Alemnji, George A.
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- Pages: 648--660
- Keywords: health services, health policy, caribbean region
The progress recorded in strengthening laboratory health systems shows that with a rigorous initial assessment, programme design and intervention and strategic partnership, national laboratory health systems can be greatly enhanced to support programme implementation.
Alemnji, George and Nkengasong, John N. and Parekh, Bharat S. | 2011
- Author(s): Alemnji, George and Nkengasong, John N. and Parekh, Bharat S.
- Publisher: India council of medical research (ICMR)]
- Pages: 779--786
- Keywords: health services, standards, quality control, aids, disease control, scientific facilities
This article highlights some of the challenges being faced in the course of decentralization of testing facilities in developing countries and some thoughtful considerations for improving infrastructure and quality systems.