of the Collaboration consists of the following components:
- Collaborative Review Groups (CRGs) - Contain
researchers healthcare professionals and consumers interested in
particular health conditions or diseases. There are 50 CRGs.
- Methods Groups - Exist to improve the methodology of
- Fields - Focus on dimensions of health care other than
health problems such setting (e.g., primary care), defined population
(e.g., older people), or intervention (e.g., vaccines).
- Consumer Network - Provides information and a forum for
networking for consumers involved in the Collaboration.
- Centres - Supports the work of the above entities in 12
Centres around the world.