The Bibliotheca Alexandrina is organizing its fourth international biennial conference, BioVisionAlexandria 2008, held 12-16 April 2008 at the Bibliotheca Alexandrina (BA), Alexandria, Egypt.
As a continuation of the tradition that started in BioVision 1999 in Lyon, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina has been honored to be an associate with BioVision by which it holds the BioVisionAlexandria every even year alternating with the World Life Science Forum held in Lyon every odd year.
The overriding theme of the BioVisionAlexandria 2008 will be “From Promises to Practice” and will focus on translating the best existing knowledge into new approaches. Leading experts are invited to address new approaches, explaining why the immense advances that are taking place in science do not adequately translate noticeable improvements in the lives of the poorest 20% of the human race.
The BioVisionAlexandria conference represents a unique opportunity that gathers more than 1500 participants as well as multinational and national corporate representatives. Wyeth, Novorordisk were among the BioVisionAlexandria 2006 conference sponsors.
The four-day conference will be attended by numerous Nobel Laureates, distinguished keynote speakers, eminent scientists, CEOs of several national and multinational companies and Ministers of Health and Agriculture from the four corners of the globe, all aiming to establish constructive dialogues on Health, Food, Agriculture, Industry and Environment topics; as well as exchange remarkable information in the biotechnological field.
As an integral part of this conference, a special exhibition BioFair@BioVisionAlexandria 2008 is featured for publishers, organizations, national and international companies which are involved in the field of life sciences and related topics.
Moreover, our Sponsorship Program provides an innovative way for corporations to make an impact at the BioVisionAlexandria 2008. Our sponsor benefits maximize corporate visibility and provide unsurpassed exposure to the biotechnology community in addition to establishing new contacts, meeting with strategic partners, researchers and financiers.
The four sponsor levels for BioVisionAlexandria 2008 are:
1. Strategic on-site visibility: Your company name and logo will appear on signage at the venue.
2. A complimentary display booth granted at the BioFair@BioVisionAlexandria 2008 exhibition, to display products and services. Companies not requiring a booth, have the opportunity to display their publications on a table in the main conference registration area.
3. Your company’s name listed in the “Sponsors” section of the conference booklet and identified as a sponsor in all BioVisionAlexandria 2008 promotional materials.
4. Your company’s name and logo will be featured in the BioVisionAlexandria 2008 website with a hyperlink of your company’s homepage. In addition, a flash animation with your company’s logo on the BioVision Alexandria 2008 website homepage will appear.
5. Complimentary admissions to attend the conference.
More details on points 4 and 5 are provided in the following table
Number of Invitees
6. Post-Conference Benefits: Your company will receive continued recognition through the use of the BioVisionAlexandria 2008 conference book as a marketing tool for subsequent BioVision meetings.
We guarantee that the above program will fully maximize the opportunity of interaction between your company and our delegates and participants. We are committed to ensure that our sponsors feel part of, and are fully involved in, the conference.
Looking forward to your sponsorship at BioVisionAlexandria 2008.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Rafik NakhlaBiovisionAlexandria Organizing CommitteeDirector of PersonnelBibliotheca AlexandrinaTel: + 2 03 4839999 ext 1123Direct: + 2 03 4820336Fax:+ 203 4820339E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Omneya KamelCenter for Special Studies & Programs Bibliotheca Alexandrina Tel.: + 20 3 4839 999 Ext.: 5154 Fax.: + 20 3 4820 469 Email : email@example.com