Treasurer, International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Advisor, the International Accounting Committee Foundation (IASCF) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) in London.
- Before being seconded by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) to London Mr. Ramin was a Partner in PwC's New York office working in their Capital Markets Practice. Prior to that, he served as Chief Financial Officer to several different companies in the USA and Germany.
- He has published articles on International Financial Reporting, XBRL and Capital Markets issues in International Handbooks and Magazines, such as "International Auditing Differences", in: Journal of Accountancy, "Corporate Financial Disclosure", in: Choi, International Accounting and Finance Handbook and "International Corporate Practice", Practicing Law Institute, New York, 2007.
- As IUCN Treasurer he will use his skills to help increase the size of funds available and assist in maximizing its use.
- In line with worldwide best practices, he would like to see improved speed and transparency of financial and internal reporting to keep IUCN a world leader in its field.