The Visits Department welcomes BA visitors under six, in the presence of one of their parents, in a place where they can enjoy their time.
- Prior reservation is required for large groups and nurseries (maximum 30 children).
Opening Hours and Admission
Opening hours: Daily from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm except Fridays, Saturdays, and official Holidays.
Admission to the Daycare is free of charge. Children are allowed in the daycare area only if:
- either of the child’s parents is using the BA;
- either of the child’s brothers or sisters is using the Children’s Library, the Young People’s Library or attending an event at the BA; or if
- either of the child’s parents is attending an event at the BA.
Rules and Regulations
- Parents must present their tickets or membership cards to the care service.
- Parents must fill in the child’s personal information form and present their ID.
- A child needs only one parent to stay with.