Visiting the Library
The Visits Department hosts BA visitors children under six, in the presence of one of their parents, in a place where they can enjoy their time.
Location: BA Plaza, behind the Conference Center
Opening hours: Daily from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm except Fridays, Saturdays and official Holidays
Admission to the Daycare is free of charge. Children are allowed in the daycare area only if:
- either of the child’s parents is using the BA;
- either of the child’s brothers or sisters is using the Children’s Library, the Young People’s Library or attending an event at the BA;
- either of the child’s parents is attending an event at the BA.
Rules and Regulations:
- Parents must present their tickets or membership cards to the care service.
- Parents must fill in the child’s personal information form and present their ID.
- A child needs only one parent to stay with.
- Toys and sharp objects are not allowed.
- Eating is not allowed in the closed area.
- Children are asked to put the toys, colors, etc back in their place when they finish playing with them.
- Children have free choice to participate in any of the scheduled activities.
- Prior reservation is required for large groups and nurseries (maximum 30 children).
Our Daycare provides:
- a safe and secure environment for children,
- Staff members who can communicate with children, orient them to different activities and help them enjoy their time,
- weekly activities,
- special place for breastfeeding and diaper change,
- educational materials for parents, concerning raising up their children, and
- special programs for large groups and nurseries.
- Watching cartoons
- Mind games
- Clay play
- Playing in the garden
- Special lectures and presentations teaching children good manners
The Daycare service provides weekly activities, as well as special programs during summer and midyear vacations.