Save the date 20-22 April 2018
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding with your payment.
- The booth rental fees are to be paid on one installment.
- Online payment
- Bankers' Cheque
- Bank Transfer
For online payment, kindly be informed that
- After registration a link will be sent by email through which the exhibitor can pay the booth rent
- Full payment should be within one week of booth primary reservation. After one week the link and the booth primary reservation will be canceled.
- Valid VISA, Master Card or JCB could be used for charging all costs. Other credit cards will not be accepted.
- CVV code is the last 3 digits on the signature strip on the reverse of the card for VISA and MasterCard.
- In case of refund, it will be through the same card used for the online payment.
Bankers' Cheque should be
- Issued to Library of Alexandria (BiovisionAlexandria 2018). Please include your name and booth rental fees details with your Bankers' Cheque. Personal cheques and company cheques are also acceptable.
- Sent within three weeks of booth primary reservation; after three weeks the booth primary reservation will be canceled.
In case of Bank Transfer
- All bank charges, or bank fees associated with the transfer will not be accepted and must be paid by the exhibitor.
- Please send a scanned copy of bank confirmation including your company name and booth rental fee details with your bank transfer within three weeks of booth primary reservation; after three weeks the booth primary reservation will be canceled.
- The Conference Secretariat will not be responsible for identifying funds transferred directly into the account when the exhibitor's name is not mentioned.
Customs, taxes and duties/forwarding agent
The exhibitor should assign his own forwarding agent who will be responsible for handling/paying any expenses. However, in case the Bibliotheca Alexandrina is required to clear Customs with your agent, the exhibitor should:
- Send us name of Agent, the Packing List with a copy of the Air Way Bill.
- Add a value to the invoice for customs' use.
- Shipment should be DDP (Delivery Duty Paid).
- Address to consignee: Bibliotheca Alexandrina will facilitate clearance.
- Shipments and required documents should be sent to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina before 15 March 2018, to allow time for clearance.
Biofair Cancellation Policy
If the cancellation request is received:
- Before 1 March 2018, the BA will refund 75% of the rental fees.
- Between 1-15 March 2018, the BA will refund 50% of the rental cost.
- After 15 March 2018, there will be no refunds.