BA/CSSP Research Grants Program for Egyptian Researchers
The Center for Special Studies and Programs, Bibliotheca Alexandrina offers a number of research grants for Egyptians postdoctoral scientists and researchers
in the following scientific fields:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Earth Sciences
- Engineering Sciences and Technology
- Information Technology and Bioinformatics
- Medical Sciences
- Pre-University Education
- Physics and Biophysics
Eligibility and Deadlines
- Egyptian scholars who have earned their PhD within the past five years (following December 2010).
- Applicants must hold a current position at a public/private academic or research institution in Egypt, and the research must be conducted in Egypt.
- Currently engaged or can arrange to work on a joint research project with foreign counterpart(s) at a university or research center abroad.
- Applicants must not exceed 35 years of age by January 2016.
- The maximum duration of the project is 2 years and the maximum budget that can be granted is 75,000 EGP.
Grant applications must be submitted online before 31 July 2016.
For more information about BA/CSSP Research Grants please check the following hyperlink:
To fill the application and submit your research proposal please check the following hyperlink:
For any inquiries, please contact the following e-mail: