Archaeo Delta Photography Exhibition
- 8 Sep 2016 - 30 Sep 2016
- | Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- | Exhibition
- | Open For Public
This exhibition is curated by the BA Alexandria Center for Hellenistic Studies in collaboration with the Ministry of Antiquities and Padua University.
The exhibition aims to document archaeological expeditions in various sites located in the Egyptian Delta in a rather unprecedented manner. The exhibition includes various photographs of archaeological sites and other landscapes, as well as photographs of two non-deltaic sites.
The exhibition will also display pictures of the following archaeological expeditions:
- Kom al-Ahmer and Kom Wasit in Beheira: Padova University, Italy.
- Quesna, Sais- Mutubis in Kafr el-Sheikh: Durham University, United Kingdom.
- Tell Timai, Daqahlyia: Hawaii University, USA.
- Tell Murra, Sharqyia: Jagiellonian University in Poland.
- Athribis, Sohag: Egyptian-German mission organized by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities and the University of Tübingen.
- Demeit al-Sebba, Fayoum: Salento University, Italy.