Medicine in Ancient Egypt
- 25 Dec 2007 - 26 Dec 2007
- | Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- | Lecture
- | Closed meeting
The BA Planetarium Science Center and History of Science Museum are organizing an event entitled Medicine of Ancient Egypt.
This event tackles various topics about medicine in the Pharaonic period and is divided into three sections:
• Medical sciences: diseases, surgeries, anatomy and mummification, treatment, hygiene and nutrition.
• Health and Magic in the medicine of Ancient Egypt.
• The art in the medicine of Ancient Egypt.
3) Field trip