The BA Antiquities Museum, affiliated to the Cultural Outreach Sector, in cooperation with the BA Center for Islamic Civilization Studies, affiliated to the Academic Research Sector, organizes a seminar for antiquities students and professionals as well as those interested in archaeological heritage. The seminar comes as part of the 5th cultural forum entitled “The City of Fuwwah and its Archaeological and Cultural Heritage”. It tackles several topics related to the city of Fuwwah and its rich cultural and archaeological heritage.
The seminar on the city of Fuwwah discusses the following topics:
- The archeological heritage of Fuwwah and its history over the ages.
- The social and economic life.
- The city’s traditional industries and professions.
- The maintenance and the restoration of the monuments of Fuwwah.
- Touristic development and archeological awareness.
On the sidelines of the forum, an exhibition for the photos, industries, and professions of the city of Fuwwah will be held.