Application Deadline Extension: Phase 5 of Youth for Change Program
The BA has extended the application deadline of the 5th phase of the Youth for Change Program. Interested participants can now submit their applications by maximum Friday, 12 May 2017 at 9:59 pm (21:59) GMT/ 11:59 pm (23:59) CLT.
Phase 5 of the Youth for Change program aims to identify and provide young ICT enthusiasts with various opportunities to support their projects, as well as the chance to participate and be involved in the Youth Change Network that gathers youth leaders in the ICT field from the region. The 5th phase of the program is implemented in ten Arab countries, namely Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Tunisia.
The BA and Taking IT Global have officially begun the launch of Phase 5 of the Youth for Change Program as of 2017 under the theme of "ICT: Supporting Leaders of the Future".
Get your chance to join in the world of entrepreneurs, and do not miss the opportunity to participate in the Youth for Change Program. We have local community partners hosting the program and country coordinators in all abovemntioned ten countries, making it easier for us to reach you wherever you are.
The Youth for Change Program is offering 12 mini-grants, each amounting to US$1,500, to support ICT projects that focus on development issues within the timeframe from July to December 2017. The uniqueness of each project is based on the aspirations and creativity of dynamic young ICT and social entrepreneur’s talents.
*Note: Winners from Egypt will receive the grant (US$1,500) in Egyptian pounds.
Through Youth for Change Program, you will be able to:
- Win a mini-Grant to turn help your idea into a project.
- Take action in your community through our program and project management e-course that will support and build your capacity in developing and implementing your ICT project in one of these fields:
2. Economic Opportunities
3. Networking and Intercultural Dialogue
4. Environment and Water
- Express yourself through presenting your project's success story.
- Make connections with thousands of young ICT entrepreneurs in your country, region, and around the world, where you can share experiences and discuss issues of interest through attending regional conferences and local open forums in your community as well as online webinars and discussion boards.
To join the program and apply for the mini-grant, please fill in the application form and submit it along with an updated resume/CV, a cover letter, and all other required documents indicated on the YFC official website.
For more information on the Youth for Change Program, please visit the YFC official website or contact Eng. Esraa Adlan, YFC project manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org.