The Center for Special Studies and Programs (CSSP) is gladly announcing an internship opportunity in the Academic research Sector in Bibliotheca Alexandrina (BA). This is an unpaid internship for three months with fixed working hours.
The CSSP is an independent scientific non-profit institution affiliated to Bibliotheca Alexandrina’s (BA) Academic Research Sector and chaired by BA Director. Its mission is to become the nation’s premier force in the dissemination of good practice, advice, resources, and materials and for the delivery of need-based quality skills training for scientists and researchers. To support a network of partnerships with centers and elite institutions, the CSSP is committed to the development of quality science and the acceleration of new technologies.
Three days per week; 8 hours per day.
• Related administrative tasks including handling the center’s invitations, website, email,… etc.
• Research related tasks.
• Other tasks assigned.
• Have a graduate (Bachelor) or a (post-graduate) degree.
• Scientific background is preferable.
• Fluency in English language.
• Computer skills: Proficiency in using computer programs and applications (Microsoft office package, Database Management, Internet surfing, Typing, Writing/Editing…).
• Report writing skills in English and Arabic.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Effective team skills and good presentation skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org with title "CSSP: Internship"
The intern will receive a recognition certificate from the CSSP by the end of the internship period.
Deadline for applications: 30 August 2019.