- Braille Printers
- Braille displays
- Braille (keyboard)
- Magnifiers for low vision readers
- Cassette recorders
The technology of the software available at TH Library allows the conversion of text to audio. In other words, each character that appears on the screen co-ordinates with a vocal response from the software.
- English screen reader for the totally blind groups It enables them to listen to text that appears on the screen.
- Arabic screen reader for the totally blind.
- Paper reader, software that enables users to read Arabic books.
- The Arabic net reader software used to surf the net in Arabic.
- An English "scan and read" software, to read English books. Suitable for the totally blind.
- A scan and read software used for people with low vision, provides speech output plus screen magnifying.
- Musical software, a package of three softwares that are used to scan, edit and print music notation in Braille.