About the Workshop
The aim of the workshop is the delivery of skill quality training in writing research proposals to Egyptian Young Researchers on the field of Engineering and Information Technology.
Why attend this workshop:
The workshop on Research Proposals Writing will help you:
- Understand the elements of a winning proposal
- Develop skills for preparing professional research proposals
- Gain practical skills for organizing the components of a proposal; and
- Review some existing resources and concepts of proposal writing
The workshop will provide the scientific researchers with professional research-proposal writing techniques. The training will raise the researchers potential to acquire research grants and polish the researchers exposure and interaction with world wide scientific venues.
Over the course of three days split over three sessions per day, the workshop will focus on the development of research proposals writing techniques with focus on the Engineering practices and new paradigms for the 21 st century. In addition to briefing on Engineering Research and practical Ethics. Practical exercises and assignments will be given during the sessions. Handouts will be given to attendees by the end of each session.
All researchers currently proposing for postgraduate, doctoral and postdoctoral. recommended applicants on the fields of Engineering or Information technology studies
For MSc students : 75EGP
For PhD and postdoctoral students : 150EGP
- Attending sessions daily from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- BA electronic resources session with practice
- Workshop session handouts
- 3 Coffee breaks
- 1 Guided BA tour