The ALEXploratorium Project Support (APS) was initiated by the PSC three years ago to encourage young engineers to turn their ideas into feasible applications by supporting undergraduate students in the faculties of engineering to realize their graduation projects by:
- Selecting the best projects proposed to the APS board which helps in solving actual problems in industry, business, management or daily life.
- Providing technical advices through the different BA experienced engineers in the PSC and the Engineering Department.
- Providing financial support.
- Helping in the importation of project components.
- Providing working venue for project teams.