Below are the rules that you must follow if you want to borrow books from the Children’s Library
- Only Annual members are allowed to borrow books from the CH Library.
- You may only take out one book at a time.
- You can keep the book for two weeks and then you must return it or renew it.
- You can only renew your book once by phone or by coming to the Children’s Library.
- NC and Ref books are not allowed to be borrowed
- If you bring your book back after its due date, you will be charged for 25 PT per day.
- If you loose your book then you will have to pay for a new book plus 30% of its original price.