The library of Alexandria presents an incubator for talented students in Egyptian Universities. Therefore the advisors for special projects organized the League of Young Masters (LYM) directed to students (18-25 years old) through weekly lectures every Sunday. This program started in 2006 as continuation of the YESBU program.
The LYM program aims to encourage scientific thinking , environmental awareness, increase youth participation in the society activities and to build youth capacity and develop their personal and social skills.
Why joining LYM ?
- To explore a latest solutions for environmental issues.
- To gain self confidence and address peers with well prepared presentations.
- To exchange knowledge with students from other faculties.
- To meet with eminent scientists from different fields & learn from their discussions.
- To gain new skills and build your capacity.
- To be active member in the society.
- To learn TEAM WORK.