The Young People’s library reference desk serves the information needs of young adults and guides them in how to use the library’s facilities. A librarian is on duty at the reference desk at all times during library hours, to provide assistance in using the library and its collection and answering user questions. Reference services are also available by Phone and by email.
The reference desk can help you with the following:
- How to be a member
- How to use the BA Catalog
- How to use e-resources
- How to reserve the Audiovisual Materials
- How to reserve PCs
- Provide useful links in all subject areas
- Receive your suggestions and comments (survey sheet)
- Borrowing Library Materials
Offer an orientation tour to new library users.