Admission to the BioFair@BioVisionAlexandria 2018
The BioFair@BioVisionAlexandria addresses publishers, companies, and organizations in the field of life sciences and related subjects.
- The Bibliotheca Alexandrina (BA) will lease out the booth space and provide exhibitors with tables, chairs and shelves upon request. Each exhibitor should provide his display stand and furniture according to his/her needs. Specific stands provided by your institution should fit within the rented area.
- Posters are to be hung using pre-fabricated poster holders provided by your institution.
- Select your booth space area from the provided floor plans. Confirmation of booth booking will be authorized upon submitting the full registration form and the receipt of full payment of the fees.
- The BA is not responsible for any theft or destruction of the exhibitors’ goods.
- After dismantling, the exhibitor must handover the booth and its accessories to the staff designated by the conference organizing committee.
- The exhibitor will be held responsible for any damage to or loss of the booth and/or loss of the accessories leased, in which case any fines will be paid before leaving the exhibition area.
Booth Rental Fees
||$145 per m2
||$215 per m2
||EGP 1000 per m2
||EGP 1500 per m2
* Special booths are marked with dark red in the exhibition floor plan
- To select booths, click the Floor Plan - Choose your booth and click it.
- The special exhibition booth Area is in dark red.
- Fill out the Registration Form then click the “Submit” button.
- Method of payment details will appear upon completion of registration.
- For e-payment: 1 February 2018 (by that date, including the institution abstract and logo in BiovisionAlexandria2018 printouts is not guaranteed).
- Wire transfer: 25 February 2018, for cash or cheques.
Terms of Payment
- The booth rental fees are to be paid in one installment, following the guidelines which appear upon the completion of the registration form.
- Booth assignment will only be confirmed after full payment (within one week for e-payment and three weeks for wire transfer, cash, or cheque payment).
P.O. Box 138, Chatby 21526, Alexandria,
To: Mrs. Heidi Elshafei, Acting Head of Science Programs Unit, Center for Special Studies and Programs, Academic Research Sector.
BioFair Cancellation Policy
If the cancellation request is received:
- Before 1 March 2018, the BA will refund 75% of the rental fees.
- Between 1–15 March 2018, the BA will refund 50% of the rental cost.
- After 15 March 2018, there will be no refunds.
Cancellations by exhibitors must be made through registered mail addressed to the above mentioned address.
Refunding will be done using the same payment method used for registration.
The following facilities are available at the Conference Center:
- Telephone Lines
- Wi-Fi Coverage*
* Also available at the BA Plaza and other areas within the premises.
Customs, Taxes and Duties / Forwarding Agent
The exhibitor should have his own forwarding agent, and shall be responsible for handling/paying any related expenses.
Kindly send us the Packing List attached with a copy of the airway bill. In addition include the custom value to the invoice. Shipment should be DDP (Duty Delivery Paid). Do not send your products in your name to the hotel; instead, ship them to consignee: Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Shipments, with the required documents, should be sent to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina before 20 March 2018.
The exhibitor should have his/her own forwarding agent and shall be responsible for handling/paying any related expenses.
Kindly send us the packing list attached with a copy of the air waybill. Also include the custom value to the invoice. Shipment should be DDP (Duty Delivery Paid). Do not send your products in your name to the hotel. Ship them instead to the consignee: Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Shipments, with the required documents, should be sent to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina before 20 March 2018.
No storage is available.
Exhibitors are not permitted to do the following:
- Gluing posters, or any such work that may have an effect on the general design of the place.
- Placing carpets or floor coverings in the Exhibition Halls.
- Drilling holes or inserting screws in the walls, ceilings and/or floors of the Exhibition Halls.
- Using or installing electrical connections. This will be the responsibility of BA allocated technicians. Please send your requirements ahead of time.
- Moving or changing their allocated locations.
- Using balloons filled with flammable or toxic gas.
- Bringing any external sound system.
For further information, please contact:
Acting Head of the Science Programs Unit
Center for Special Studies & Programs (CSSP)
Library of Alexandria
P.O.Box 138, Chatby 21526
Tel: +(203) 4839999; Ext: 2304
Fax: +(203) 4820469