Guidelines for Poster Session
- Dimensions of each poster should be 70 cm (width) x 100 cm (height) mounted vertically.
- The first author of the poster abstract is responsible for the proper assembly, mounting, and presentation of his/her poster.
- The poster board surface consists of fabric over corkboard. Pushpins can be used to mount the poster. Each presenter must provide pushpins for his/her display.
- At the top of each poster, you should post a label stating the title, authors, and author affiliations. Logos and advertising material should NOT be used.
- The official language at the Poster Session will be English.
- Illustrations and texts must be read from a distance of at least one-and-a-half meters away. The poster should be understandable without oral explanation. All lines should be heavily drawn.
- The poster should contain an abstract, an introduction, methodology, results and discussion with illustrations (such as figures, tables), conclusions and recommendations.
- It should follow the following diagram:
1. If circumstances prevent the submitter from being present, s/he must arrange for a substitute to present the poster; a co-author of the poster. Presenters are expected to discuss their work with scientists visiting their poster display, particularly during the coffee breaks of the Conference.
2. It is advisable to check the invited speakers list and the program prior to the Conference so you may be able to contact the speaker in your relevant field and invite them to visit your poster and discuss your results.